The Professional Text/Hex Editor with Binary Templates
010 Editor is a professional-grade text editor and hex editor designed to quickly and easily edit any file or drive on your computer. Combining an easy-to-use interface with a whole range of editing tools, 010 Editor is a valuable tool for anyone working with text or binary files.
- View and edit any binary file on your hard drive (unlimited file size) and text files including Unicode files, C/C++ source code, etc.
- Unique Binary Templates technology allows you to understand any binary file format.
- Find and fix problems with hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, processes, etc.
- Analyze and edit binary data with powerful tools including Find, Replace, Find in Files, Binary Comparisons, Checksum/Hash Algorithms, Histograms, etc.
- Powerful scripting engine allows automation of many tasks (language is very similar to C).
- Import and export your binary data in a number of different formats.
- Easy to use text editor / hex editor / binary editor with standard cut/copy/paste functions.
- Parse and edit binary files easily with Binary Templates.
- Powerful DynaBin Data Engine allows opening/copying/pasting huge binary files instantly (in most cases).
- Use as a disk editor to edit hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, etc.
- View and edit system processes.
- Easily loads files over 4GB (if supported by the file system).
- Unlimited Undo/Redo for all hex editing operations.
- Workspace keeps track of all open, recent, and favorite files, and includes a file explorer.
- Inspector allows data to be edited in many different formats.
- Integrated expression Calculator using C syntax.
- Write Scripts to automate many different tasks using over 140 different functions.
- Bookmarks can be used to mark important bytes in a file.
- Many powerful analysis and editing tools including Find, Replace, Checksums, Binary Comparisons, Histograms, Find in Files, etc. (see above)
- Conversions between ASCII, EBCDIC, and Unicode.
- Import or Export data in the following formats: Hex Text, C/C++ Code, Java Code, Intel Hex Format (8, 16, or 32 bit versions), Motorola S-Records (3 types), Base64, Uuencoding, RTF (export only), or HTML (export only).
- Printing with full print preview, headers, footers, and margins.
- Full documentation with tips.
Rapidshare | DepositFiles